Cannalope Haze - DNA Genetics
- 1st CABA Cup 2010 Buenos Aires
- 2nd Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2005
- 3rd Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2004
This strain is renowned for its very melon and sweet smelling buds. This translates into a very nice taste and smoothness on both the inhale and exhale. The high is heady hitting in the temples and eyes. She is a good yielder and an easy to grow plant that is a fast finisher. Mild Haze qualities with an expansive smoke and good resin production results in great water hash. This cross was made with seeds acquired by D & A separately from trusted friends. The Cannalope is a great strain to breed with because of it's low flowering time.
Parentage: Haze Brothers x Mexican (Michoacán)
Flowering Period: 8 Weeks
Indica/Sativa: 95% Sativa : 5% Indica
- Get this seeds STRAIGHT from Amsterdam at the Hempshopper!
- Buy this variety NOW from Attitude Seed Bank. Fast and discreet worldwide shipping!
- Look for an NICE-PRICE alternative for this variety from Weed Seed Shop!