- 2nd Place Sativa Cup at the 2010 High Times Cannabis Cup.
- 2nd Place Outdoor Cup at the Spannabis 2011 Champions Cup.
- 3rd Place Indoor Bio Cup at the Spannabis 2008 Champions Cup.
- 2nd Hydro Cup at the 2007 Highlife Cup.
- 2nd Place Cannabis Cup at the High Times Cannabis Cup 2007.
- High Times Strain of the Year 2007.
This plant grows BIG!!! If space issues are a problem you might want to try another strain. This Sativa dominated plant will take over. It is very fruity, then chocolate in taste.
The Chocolope, which was originally named D-Line, is a growers dream plant. She is easy to grow, produces heavy nugs, large yields and is unique. This sativa dominant plant likes to grow tall but can be trained to grow out. For this cross DNA Genetics chose their OG Chocolate Thai female to cross to the Cannalope male. Then they started backcrossing this to achieve a shorter flowering time and still retain some of the OG Chocolate Thai qualities. What makes her so special is that when you smoke her you taste that chocolate you’ve been missing from the 80’s. This is the ONE! Not much haze, but you don’t need it.
Genetics: 95% Sativa, 5% Indica
O.G. Chocolate Thai X Cannalope Haze
Flowering time: indoor 8 - 10 weeks
Yield: indoor 400 - 500 gr/m2